Aug 24, 2022
As business owners, we all know how important it is to set up our home offices for success. Our workspace plays a pivotal role for how efficient and productive we are each day. There are easy things you can do right now to de-clutter your workspace and to increase home office productivity.
To help us get our offices’ better organized, Richard “Capt’n”
Henderson interviews Christina Giaquinto. She is a Professional
Organizer and Brand Ambassador for Modular Closets (DIY
customizable closet units that organize any space in your home).
Subjects discussed in podcast include:
• Christina Giaquinto’s journey to becoming a de-cluttering guru and a brand ambassador
• How she began working with Modular Closets
• What made Modular Closets stand out for Christina
• Why is having an organized and clean home office so important?
• Christina’s top tips for de-cluttering a home office
• Top organizing mistakes people make when setting up their offices
• Ways to use space outside the office to keep the workspace de-cluttered and better organized
• What are other ways entrepreneurs can declutter and organize their office – and their lives?
• What is one thing an entrepreneur can do tomorrow morning to get started in de-cluttering?
Subscribe to Home Business TV (https://tinyurl.com/ya4vs6qe). Home-Based Business Start-Up Guide (https://homebusinessmag.com/home-based-business-start-up-guide); Episode Sponsor: Safety Technology * https://SafetyTechnology.org